Pleasanton Corporate Law Firm Helps Startups and Mature Companies in California
Trusted partners perform general counsel services
The corporate law attorneys at Garcia & Gurney, ALC help businesses in all stages to take full advantage of legal safeguards, and to manage corporate relationships for smooth operation. Our firm provides general counsel services without the in-house cost. For small to mid-sized companies, our experienced corporate attorneys can exercise all duties of general counsel without the expense of an in-house legal staff. We have the knowledge and experience necessary to deliver comprehensive legal advice related to all aspects of corporate law, including: bylaws and governance, shareholder relations, shareholder disputes, mergers and acquisitions, and risk and liability management.
General counsel services without the in-house cost
For corporate officers, few things are more frustrating than dealing with piecemeal advice. You must make decisions and set goals based on a holistic view of your business; you need legal advice based on knowledge of your company and experience in your industry. The Garcia & Gurney, ALC corporate attorneys have the knowledge and experience necessary to deliver comprehensive legal advice related to all aspects of corporate law, including:
- Formation — We help you choose the entity that best serves your purposes, especially with regards to taxation, liability exposure and profit sharing.
- Dissolution — When it’s time to wind down operations, we help you avoid unnecessary delays and expenses.
- Bylaws and governance — As part of our formation services, we draft bylaws that help ensure efficient operations, and advise you on governance issues such as regulatory compliance and the protection of stakeholder interests.
- Shareholder relations — We draft shareholder agreements and help with transparency issues and compliance in the sale of securities and required reporting.
- Shareholder disputes — Our experienced corporate litigation attorneys protect your rights in various disputes with shareholders, including business oppression lawsuits from minority shareholders.
- Mergers and acquisitions — We help clients manage growth by vetting potential partners and assets, and advising on myriad implications of mergers including tax consequences.
- Risk and liability management — We protect ownership interests with detailed asset-protection plans and in-depth insurance assessments.
Garcia & Gurney, ALC does all this and more, acting as corporate general counsel for a fraction of the cost of in-house legal services.
Your company’s trusted partner for corporate law issues in Pleasanton
Garcia & Gurney, ALC offers comprehensive corporate counsel services to small to mid-sized companies in and around the Tri-Valley. For reliable advice on issues from formation to dissolution and everything in between, speak to a corporate attorney with in-depth experience in the industries that drive Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Call us today at 925-468-0400 or contact us online.